Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

πŸ¬πŸ™ˆMy Halloween Night!πŸ™ˆπŸ¬

Yesterday after school i ran home quickly full of happiness. As i arrived home my mother was in the lounge waiting for us to arrive. As i came up to the drive way i saw my mum ready with all the carved pumpkin baskets, costumes and candy! As i went inside my little siblings changed in to their costumes. My sisters was a bat and a snow white. I got changed into black widow. Then we went to my cousins house and whited for them. There was a lot of costumes such as ninja, a nun, watermelon and a prisoner. I went to two Halloween night parties. The parties were named trunk n treat and another party at my cousins friends house. It was crowded with people in a tiny backyard. I had so much FUN!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŒπŸ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment