Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Isabell And Tias Political Party



So today 9kro presented their presentations. We were put into groups to create and share your own party. There were 4 groups with 4 different parties. There were all kinds of parties including our cancer awareness party. The reason why we chose cancer was because we wanted to help those who are diagnosed with cancer to beat cancer. Both Tia and I stood up to present our political party slide I felt confident and nervous. I felt a little nervous because i thought i would muck up some words. Fortunately all went well and i was able to speak with confidence. Mr Go mentioned we had a great color code theme that was used for our presentation and suggested we could explain where the money would come from.I sure did enjoyed working on this presentation because i generally care for those suffering from cancer. I thoroughly enjoyed presenting it to my class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment